Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trey Bug's 1st Tooth ... June 22, 08

Ohh, the agony of it all! What babies have to go through to get those beautiful pearly whites...forget what babies have to go through...what Mommies and Daddies have to go through...I think that is just as painful!!!

This is my normally happy and peaceful Trey Bug. Not so happy and peaceful in this picture and for about 2 days after. I was wondering why my Bug was being so fussy one day (Wed, June 18) and not taking his naps, when I thought to check his mouth, and sure enough one of his bottom teeth were peeking up. So up to the trusty medicine cabinet I went to get the Orajel. I must give a big shout out to ever invented that stuff, because one little dab of that on Trey's gums and down he went for his nap! I should also give a shout out to Tylenol because they helped us through this trying time also! So now look at my Trey Bug...

asleep...

Oh little one, keep maxin' and relaxin' pain free, until the next little tooth comes in!

2 comments:

Fortunes said...

I feel your pain. Michael is getting his two year old mollars. No fun! He sure is a cutie and I if you find the person who ever invented oragel and tylenol, I'd like to thank him too.
Julia
P.S. we made our blog private (long story). if you didn't recieve our invite let us know.

Ash said...

What some cute posts! It was fun seeing you for a "minute" this weekend. Just so you know... Trey's ornery (sp) isn't so bad. He's a good little dude! I know how you feel though. Anything out of the ordinary is TOUGH!
Good luck. Only about 25 teeth to go:)!
I love that Bran lines and stacks everything. What a funny little guy he is.
Your' art work is BEAUTIFUL!