Sunday, June 08, 2008

More Pictures! June 8, 2008



These pics were taken in Springville at a business park. It's really pretty...I'm not sure what businesses are there, but they are lucky to have such a pretty place to work. Branson had sooo much fun feeding the ducks.

I think we have a little pitcher on our hands! Go Bran!
So, I realize this isn't a very cute pic of our family, but the circumstance under which it was taken was pretty cool. We were out feeding the ducks and we had our camera just taking random pics of each other, when a guy drove by, pulled his car over, and got out and asked if we wanted some family pictures. My first thought was...is he trying to steal our camera...so I asked him, and when he said, no, I believed him and gave our camera to him. I thought that was so nice of him and what a kind act of service that was. Our pics are pretty scuzzy looking because we were just at home bored when we decided to go feed the ducks...but like I said, I love the circumstance under which the pic was taken. Hooray for nice people in this world!
Don't worry duckies, next time we come we'll bring bread instead of crackers!
My mohawk boys! Way to go, Trey, I don't think Bran got his "mohawk" until he was at least 18 months!
Bran and Brex and Tally

Oh' how Bran loves puppy dogs!


Bran sure loves Treys head....He's finding it's good to kiss, lick, rub, pet, hit, cover up and all sorts of fun things!
Are these two really brothers....how can they look so different! And not to mention, be such different little personalities. At least they have the same nose!

Trey you're going to be bigger than Bran pretty soon!

This is Bran's happy face.....how cute!

and what a cute little tie! He loves to dress and look just like Daddy.
Forget he fell asleep eating his cheese and crackers....look at those cute little toes!
Ahhhh.....to be a kid again!


So this week has been a busy one....Last Saturday we were out doing tons a yard work (weeding, cutting down a tree, mowing the yard, and playing with our new Elmo sprinkler)... well, when it was time to go inside and rest from a days work, we went down stairs to find a flood! We were in shock and didn't know what to do....our laundry/storage room had about 1/2 inch water on the tile and our living room carpet was soaked....So what did we do....the only thing we know how...we called Grandma and Grandpa Buttars...after getting some professional advice we tore up our carpet and tore out the pad....then we called the plumber who fixed our problem, which was our outside faucet which burst sometime during the winter. Well, once the plumber left we realized we still had lots of cleaning up and water puddles to get rid of.....so, we went to Sonic and got slushies and then got to work....It's funny how a Sonic Slush can make cleaning up a flood not seem quite so bad!!! (That's the advice I'd give to you Grandma/pa Buttars....just go to Sonic next time your basement floods....because we know it will!!!!) Anyway....we let our carpet dry over the next week and this weekend Grandma and Grandpa were kind enough to come down and help us get our carpet back down and our laundry room and family room back together....THANKS SO MUCH! Well that's one little disaster I hope we don't have to experience again.

Other than that excitement we've been doing good and our boys are still making us laugh and cry at the same time. Trey is growing so fast and getting so big. He is such a little chatter bug. His squeals of delight are so loud...but so cute. He can already fit into some of Bran's 12 month clothes....that is just crazy to me. He's also such a daddy's boy and it's so cute to watch them together. He can't stop smiling when daddy has him. Bran is talking so much now and he always amazes us with the things he says. He still has his Teddy Bear friends or foes...we still aren't sure. He has learned to call me Peggy on occasion, which cracks me up. And he is now super good at repeating everything we say....I hope no one gets offended!!! We feel so blessed to have the boys we have and are so grateful for them and what they bring to our little family.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow what a freakn' long post!! ha ha ... very cute, I asked a guy at the temple if he wanted me to take a picture of him and his family and he said no... I guess he thought I wanted to steal his camera too...I blame it on the gas prices, it's making everyone crazy and not able to trust anyone :)

laci said...

Cute post Peggy. You made me "LOL" when you said you asked the guy if he was going to steal your camera. That is classic. I love, love, love the pictures of Bran asleep while eating his cheese and crackers. That needs to be on his wedding video someday. And sorry to hear about the flood! That is no fun at all. Hooray for Grandpa and Grandma Buttars to the rescue. Give Bran and Trey Bug a kiss for me!

Fortunes said...

Okay, the picture of Bran falling asleep in the crackers and cheese was too cute. Your boys are getting so big and cute. That sucks about the flood. Hopefully everything is better now.

Julia

Ash said...

1. I love Trey's big blue eyes. I didn't think you'd get a blue eyed child.

2. I was laughing at the pix of Brex and Bran. They look like they're gazing into each others eyes.

3. I was also "LOL" at the pix of Bran sleeping. How cute is that? You need to blow those up.

4. I'm am glad all of Brexton's cute clothes got double use out of them. I can't believe that Bran is already big enough to fit into them. Pretty soon you'll be giving us hand me downs:)!

5. I think you flooded the basement on purpose for some quality time with Grammy and Bampa. I'm glad they were able to save you!

6. When are you coming up next? Will you be up here for Fathers Day?

Sorry about the long comment. You write a long post, you get a long comment!