Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We love you, Daddy!
Why we love our Daddy
1. Can you say Yummy formula and Chocolate Milk, you make it the Best
2. Slobbery Kisses that are so Funny
3. You have the Coolest Hair
4. You go to work everyday to make "the money" for our piggy banks
5. You like cartoons, too
6. You keep our Yard so Clean, so we can Play
7. You love Mommy
8. You let our basement flood, while we have so much fun playing in our Elmo Sprinkler
9. You always kiss us and tell us you love us before you leave for work
10. Come on Daddy, you know we can't count this high...but we love you for lots & lots of reasons and the more we get to know you, the more we love you.
Thanks for being our Daddy.
Love, Stickerboo & Bug

2 comments:

Ash said...

What some cute posts you have! It's been awhile for me AGAIN, but that's ok because now I have lots to catch up on.
Sorry that Bran has been sick. Poor guy! Poor you really. I've decided it's just as hard on me when the kids are sick. It' really is torture on all of us.
About Timmy Turner... I was laughing. I get the 2 confused all the time.
"I like gay men!" Awesome! I may have to use that against him, or you someday!
See you this weekend!

laci said...

Cute post Peggy. As usual. Brandon, I hope you have been taking notes of all your awesome fatherly skills so you can tell Nate. (Oh that kinda sounds like an announcement, but that is NOT the case) I just mean for the future. Haha.