Friday, June 13, 2008

And the culprit is...

A sore throat and swollen glands. Bran is feeling much better today and almost convinced me he didn't need to go to the doctor. But his temp. was sitting at 100 degrees all morning, so I thought we should go. The Doctor confirmed it when he said Bran would need an antibiotic to get healthy again.
Well, that brings us back to square one. Ahhh, the antibiotic...can't they make that in grape flavor? I should of asked, because we got bubble gum flavor and Bran is convinced he only likes grape medicine. So back to torture we go. Torture, really it is, not only for Bran, but for me and Brandon too! I think he only got a drop, hopefully tomorrow will be better. I took some of his toys away and told him if he took his medicine like a good boy he would get his toys back, if he doesn't take his medicine like a good boy, I'm giving them away!
By the way, if anyone has good ideas on giving kids medicine, please share.
June 13, 2008

0 comments: