Saturday, June 28, 2008

They did it, too

Brandon was impressed with my last post and he decided to do it too!

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


1. Brandon
2. Olive Garden salad (of course he would like the salad while I like the dessert!)
3. Utah State University
4. 6699cc (NERD)
5. Kate Beckinsale (just like his little bro., Nate)
6. Vault
7. An exotic island
8. Banana Cream Pie
9. A Good Dad (you already are, our boys adore you)
10. My wife and sons
11. Nice
12. Smoothdzion

It was so funny, while I was asking Brandon the questions (He picked the pics himself though...I was just telling him what to search for), Branson kept answering them too...so here's Bran's Mosaic.


1. Branson
2. Lucky Charms
3. Nursery (we though it was so funny when he said this...I didn't think he would have an answer for this question)
4. My coloring book (he didn't quite get this questions)
5. Ruby (from Max & Ruby...I didn't know he had a thing for rabbits!)
6. Water
7. Grandma's House (we asked him, "If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" he wavered between Grandma's house, the food store and Mickey Mouse's house...but ultimately Grandma's house won!)
8. M&M's
9. Policeman (so he could get the bad guys)
10. Trey Bug
11. Funny (I gave him the option between funny and handsome)
12. I don't have one!

Thanks again Laci...this time for providing some fun family time. We had quite a few good laughs while doing this.

3 comments:

laci said...

I love them! Way to go with your computer skills. It wasn't too bad, right? I love that Branson did it too, that's fun! Isn't it funny what pictures are pulled up?

laci said...

Oh, Nate and I were surprised Branson's favorite drink was water and not chocolate milk! :)

Peggy said...

We were surprised he said water too. But lately he wants water and chocolate milk before bed. Who knows...I bet if I asked him those same questions today,every single one of them would be different!!