Saturday, June 28, 2008

I did it!

Laci and Nate did this on their Blog and I wanted to try it. So Brandon and I did it, but for some reason it didn't work...well, I didn't give up and I tried it all on my own (Brandon is no where in sight,he's actually taking a nap right now) and WALA it worked! Maybe I am the computer genius in my family!!! Yeah right, not likely, but nevertheless I am proud of myself! I can't wait for Brandon to wake up and see this post...he is going to be shocked out of his seat!!!

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the FIRST page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


1. Peggy
2. Mexican food
3. Utah State University
4. Pink
5. Paul Walker (did you know he is LDS, just not active)
6. Pina Colada Lemonade (I had one the other day at OutBack Steakhouse, and it was YUMMY, I used to go there for the steak, now I will be going there for the pina colada lemonade!)
7. Hawaii (Hey Nate and Laci, maybe we could all go together)
8. Black Tie Mousse Cake from Olive Garden...I always get a piece to go!
9. Rich ("Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich" -Lao Tzu) Okay, so some $$ would be nice too!
10. My family
11. Worried (I worry about EVERYTHING!)
12. Smoothdzion (So that's Brandon's name, but I don't have my own flickr account, I'm sure he doesn't mind me using his!)

Thanks Laci for helping me learn something new and giving me something fun to do while my boys are all napping!

0 comments: