Saturday, February 02, 2008

Today

Here are my boys this morning. Right now we are watching Pres. Hinckley's funeral on TV. I'm so grateful my boys will know of Pres. Hinckley's great legacy and all the wonderful things he has done for the saints and the world.









Branson ready to play a ball game. As soon as Brandon gets home from work, Branson is right there saying "Play ball game, dad."













Branson loves playing "Santa Claus" in the tubby with his Daddy....here he is saying "Ho Ho".












2 comments:

Julie said...

wow! I am surprised Brandon let you put that pic on here.... I didn't know I was looking at a PG-13 blogspot!!! Ha ha, its looking good Pegsters I am proud you are learning the computer.

The Buttars Family said...

Now I can say there's a naked picture of me on the internet. I've been waiting for the day I could say that.