Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2 weeks

Yeah!!! We've made it 2 weeks and Branson and Trey are both alive and doing well! Trey had his 2 week doctor appt. today and he is a healthy little guy. He now weighs 9 lbs 6 oz and is 21 1/4 inches long....I told you he was a good eater! Also, we are pretty excited that his umbillical cord fell off today...it was getting pretty gross to look at. I really didn't want it to fall off while I was there, but no such luck. It fell off while I was sponge bathing him. I'm excited to be able to give him a real bath now.

Peggy

1 comments:

Julie said...

wow two weeks already!! time flies!.... I can't believe his umbilical cord is already off I thought for some reason it usually stayed on for about a month but what do I know I don't have kids. You better stop feeding him so much or he won't fit into the PJ's I got him when I see him. :)