Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trey Spaulding Buttars

After months living in his mommy's womb, Trey Spaulding Buttars has arrived. It took some mall walking and a burger from Red Robin to make it happen, but he is here.


Trey Spaulding Buttars was born on January 15, 2008 at 1:30am. After his mommy's water broke he headed south. We're glad he did. He was 8 lbs 15 ounces and was 21 inches in length. Branson Kett Buttars, his older brother was 8 lbs 3 ounces and was 21 inches in length. We warned Branson his younger brother might beat him up later in life so hopefully he'll tread lightly on Trey.


He's been well behaved and has not had any type of complications at all. We figure with his size and his name, he's bound for the NBA.


"Sorry mommy, daddy's going to be just as protective with me as he is with Branson when it comes to the manly things. You best not even think about treating me girly in any way because I'm all man."












3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on your little brother! I hope you can be a big helper to your mom- she is going to have her hands full with the two of you. Love you,
Aunt Julie :)

Ash said...

I am so happy to see some updates! YEAH for blogging. I am so happy I got to see Trey in person. Another handsome boy to add to the family. CONGRATS, keep us posted... I'll be checking!

laci said...

First off....yay for baby Trey! I'm sad Nate and I were off roaming the warm Carri bean getting sun tans and sipping pina coladas. :) Haha, ok so I'm not sad we were, but I'm very sad we missed the birth. He is, of course, so so cute. You guys and your cute kids, I feel scared, we have a lot to live up to. And Branson looks like he is enjoying the big brother title. That's so fun for him. Well now that we're officially back on American soil, thank heavens, we'll definitely need to make a trip down. I'm excited!