Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Made with Love

I just wanted to show off how talented some of my family members are. After we had our cute little Trey Bug, we received some beautiful homemade sweaters and blankets for him. They are so cute and were made with so much love....I just had to show them off to the world (you know, since the whole world reads my blog)!!!! Sorry mom....I will have to take some pics of the cute blankets you made for Trey....I'll put that on my "to do list"!



This blue sweater and hat and white blanket were made by my Aunt Carla....I hope she doesn't mind I'm also using the sweater and hat as decorations for Trey's nursery....they are just too cute to put in the closet!


This beautiful white sweater was made by Trey's great grandma Buttars. How special to have something that hopefully we be passed down from generation to generation.

1 comments:

Julie said...

How cute, he looks like a little snowman.... I can't wait to see him again and of course you too in 2 weeks.. yeah!! (2 weeks exactly from today)