Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Sunday...






I thought we would take some pics this morning before church....and all was going well, until, Branson decided to punch Trey in the face (hence, the last two pics of Trey)!
I definitely think jealous is settling in between Bran and Trey because later tonight Bran thought it necessary to punch Trey again in the face! We asked him why he did that and he just said "Trey hurt me"...the only thing I can think is that Trey hurts Bran's feelings because of all the attention he gets. I suppose we will have to give Bran more attention and love. We feel bad that he doesn't get the attention he use to....but, things were bound to change when we decided to have Trey.
And speaking of Trey....he has found his voice in this world!!! Our once quite baby....well, not so quite anymore. We think he has been a bit more fussy lately due to constipation....ahhhhh that will do it!!! We've been giving him more formula lately and I think until he gets use to it there may be some pooh problems! Don't worry tho, we are calling his doctor tomorrow to see if we can give him something to help him out. Besides being a bit more fussy and louder than usual, he still is a really good baby....only getting up once maybe twice during the night to eat and then right back to sleep....we can't really complain too much about that.
Another thing we can't complain too much about is babysitters!!! Yea....after living in Sp. Fork for almost 3 years we finally found one and used her! Brandon and I went on a date on Sat. night! (Okay, so we took Trey with us....but it was still a date) We just went to the mall and ate at the food court and then saw Step Up 2 (my choice...Brandon would probably die if anyone thought he choose that movie...it was alright, by the way....the story was the same as every other chic flick....but the dancing in the movie was amazing). Anyway, Trey was really good during the movie, we only had to take him out once to change his diaper. I know our date probably sounds lame...but we had fun and that is all that counts. Besides, we are pretty new to this dating thing....hopefully our dates will get more exciting as we have more and we get brave enough to leave Trey with the babysitter.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah I am glad you finally went on a date.. and to see Step Up 2... Tiff and I saw it when she was in Oregon- I loved it, it makes me want to dance... until I get up and realize I have no coordination... I do almost have the butt shaking in the air thing down- ask Tiff ;)

Ash said...

CONSTIPATION, yikes! I know how you feel. Ayda hasn't quite figured out the whole pooping thing yet either. With some help from Miralax and suppositories she's doing much better. Hopefully it will work for him.
I'm sure Bran gets plenty of love. It must be hard being the first child. He'll adjust soon, and they'll be great friends(we'll cross our fingers)!!
I'm glad you got to go on a date. It sounds more exciting than what Cody and I do. We usually get dinner and go to Sams Club alone. YeeHaw. Whatever it takes to get a moment away!

laci said...

Way to get out and have a date night! Too bad we don't live closer cause I know I would volunteer many babysitting hours to play with Branson. (and Trey if you dared) I am also loving your hair? You did lighten it right? I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who changes it on a whim. P.s. You probably think Nate and I stink as relatives...he is still plagued by a cough and last week was midterms. We WILL come down I promise!