Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged again by Ashley

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1* McDonald's
2* Skylark Restaurant
3* Western Watts
4* Washington Mutual Bank

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1* Girls Just Want To Have Fun (that's my fav to Ashley)
2* She's All That
3* Legally Blonde (the first one)
4* All the Jason Bourne movies...Matt Damon is a hottie!

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1* Ohio....born and raised
2* Logan, UT (yes Julie, Logan is in Utah...not Idaho!)
3* Fresno, CA....my mission
4* Spanish Fork, UT...that's where I am now

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1* Friday Night Lights....I will be so sad if they cancel this show.
2* Days of Our Lives
3* Desperate Housewives
4* Oprah....Branson now can recognize her....it is so funny when he points to the TV and says "Oprah"

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1* Flordia (Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando)....worst vacation ever!
2* Bahamas
3* Mexico....on a cruise....best vacation ever!
4* Seattle, Washington....that also was a pretty awesome vacation!

4 PEOPLE THAT EMAIL ME:
1* Julie
2* Tara
3* Brandon
4* Lots of solicitors!

4 ACTIVITIES I ENJOY DOING:
1* Blogging
2* Shopping
3* Getting my hair done
4* Decorating my house

4 THINGS I ENJOY EATING:
1* Olive Garden's breadsticks and chicken fettuccine
2* Cafe Rio salads with their house dressing....yummy
3* Smoothered Burritos from La Frontera
4* Chocolate anything

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1* On a cruise
2* In Portland....so I could see Julie
3* At Target....I love that store!
4* In Ohio....It would be nice to see my fam

4 THINGS I"M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1* Seeing my Mom and Dad
2* Summer
3* Watching Trey crawl and maybe even start to walk
4* Getting skinny!!!!

4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1* Julie
2* Brandon
3* I need to work on getting more blogging buddies!

1 comments:

Ash said...

How fun to learn more stuff about you. You're gettin' good at this bloggin stuff!