Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is MY man!

I know I've been such a blogaholic this week, but I can't help it, I guess I have a lot on my mind that I just need to say.

So today, me, Brandon, Bran and Trey go to Chili's for lunch...I think we look like your average family...Mom and Dad with 2 kids......WELL....

Ladies (especially waitresses at Chili's), I know my husband is HOT, he's lookin' good! But, he's MINE...back off! He doesn't need your smiles and your flirty little looks and we certainly DO NOT NEED SEPARATE CHECKS! What the crap! The waitress asked us if we needed separate checks, REALLY! What do you think Brandon is...my brother, my nephew, my co-worker, my WHAT?...He is my HUSBAND. Granted, he lost his wedding ring, but he didn't lose his wife...I'M RIGHT HERE! I was willing to ignore the smiles and flirts...but separate checks? As we were walking out I totally expected some ABC/CBS/NBC reporter to come and ask me why I didn't say anything about the flirty waitress...but no, nothing, we weren't even on hidden camera! Is our age difference becoming so apparent, that no one would think Brandon is my husband? That's it!...Botox, Plastic Surgery, Personal Trainer...here I come!!!!

Here's to you "MR. HOTTY PANTS"!

7 comments:

Ash said...

For real? That's funny! It sucks for you, but it still makes me laugh.
NO, you don't look like Brandon's mom, Brandon just has a damn good hair dresser.
Oh wait, you have the same one. Well, I guess I better come up with a sweet style for you next time. Just wait, you'll be getting the stares soon enough!!!!
People tell me my husbands HOT all the time too (I guess that's what we get for marrying metrosexuals!). I'm trying to decide if I should be proud or offended or a little worried. I know he's hot, but I don't need HOT single women telling me that!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

NO WAY!!! you have GOT to be kidding me. I can't believe the waitresses were honestly so shallow. that was a funny post though, i did get a good chuckle from it. But HELLO, you are one hot lady so don't even worry about those hoochies :)

Julie said...

dude! that is what you get for marrying such a hot man.... I mean those stupid girls what are they thinking!!!!
Maybe you need to show them what you are made of, or maybe next time they start flirting with him lay a big kiss on him that way they will know he is yours :)

laci said...

That story it too funny. I can't believe there are women out there who are that brave/stupid to flirt with a guy sitting there with his obvious wife! I bet she didn't get a tip??

The Buttars Family said...

I shaved that day. I know every time I go to Vegas if I shave they ID me. Maybe she was just looking for someone to babysit.

Fortunes said...

You and Brandon go together perfectly! Really. I must say that was an entertaining post. Jer used to get hit on all the time when he worked at the hospital...but it was from 70 year old ladies..so I guess I'm not too worried.

Hayley said...

Nice! I had to comment because this post just cracked me up!

And no, you don't look like Brandon's mom.