Tuesday, September 23, 2008

100 Things You May Not Know About Me!

Alright...I'm a copy cat. A few of my friends did this and it looked kind-of fun, so here we go.

I LOVE...
1. playing board games
2. watching MTV and Comedy Central late at night and even a little CNN
3. making up bed time stories for Bran
4. LOVE, LOVE Oprah
5. sleeping in
6. LDS romance novels
7. coloring in Bran's coloring books
8. to dance (I secretly want to be a dancer in music videos!!!)
9. murder mystery parties
10. big, chunky jewelry
11. numbers
12. Bear Lake, UT
13. Desperate Housewives (yay for this Sunday...the new season starts)
14. thunderstorms
15. smothered burritos from La Frontera (I crave them)
16. fall time
17. my maiden name, Ketterman
18. purses
19. shopping
20. sleeping at hotels
21. "to do" lists (I make one everyday)
22. pillows
23. going all out for holidays and birthdays

I WISH I...
24. was a better cook
25. was more out going
26. had pretty finger nails
27. was more bold with my make-up
28. knew more about computers
29. spoke Spanish
30. was a runner
31. had more money
32. was a better neighbor
33. was more unique

I USED TO...
34. take tap dance classes
35. be afraid to wear sunglasses in public
36. use cloth diapers on Trey
37. play intermural basketball in college
38. played softball (for 8 years)
39. smoked herbal cigarettes (only like once or twice)
40. take zoloft for depression and anxiety (I still should)
41. steal quarters from my mom and dad
42. have a poo pencil instead of a plunger!
43. have braces
44. wear glasses
45. play the clarinet
46. get offered money to swear (but I never did)

I DON'T LIKE...
47. watching movies
48. riding horses
49. that I gained 60 lbs. when pregnant...both times!
50. watching cartoons with my kids
51. spiders
52. commercials (I always mute them...that provides quiet moments in my life that I need)
53. that my house only has 2 closets

I HAVE...
54. two private blogs
55. two tattoos
56. always had awesome roommates
57. miscarried
58. driven and operated a back hoe
59. dreamed about Stephen Colbert (it was only a little inappropriate!)
60. ridden an elephant
61. been proposed to three times...ring and all!
62. almost drowned...I was 5 months pregnant snorkeling in Mexico...SCARY

I AM...
63. very open minded
64. very loyal
65. a blue belt in karate
66. trying to grow my hair long
67. afraid of natural disasters
68. in a Youtube video
69. a published poet (have you ever heard of the Mini Page?!)
70. amazed by the women around me

I...
71. don't take the word FRIEND lightly
72. served a LDS mission to Fresno California
73. grew up in Ohio
74. graduated from Utah State University
75. worked as a banker for five years
76. change my outfit at least twice before going out
77. think my husband is HOT
78. talk to myself...all the time!
79. only dated Brandon 5 months before we married
80. smell like a pork chop right now!
81. crack my knuckles
82. lock myself in my room quite often
83. always burn myself when I iron and bake...I have the scars to prove it
84. miss who I used to be
85. dig in the Doritos bag to find the chips with the most seasoning
86. own two houses (or at least I have two mortgages!)
87. will watch the new season of 90210
88. always buy yogurt and never eat it
89. would love to have a little girl

RANDOM (it's hard to come up with 100!)...
90. I used to dye my hair with kool aid
91. in college I rollerbladed EVERYWHERE
92. my middle name really is Sue
93. my older sister died when she was 21 (I was 14)
94. my family brings me the most joy in my life
95. and the most frustration
96. all my family is from West Virginia
97. I sometimes hula hoop for exercise
98. I amaze my husband by how many nursery rhymes I DON'T know!
99. I make up songs all the time and sing them to my family
100. I'm looking for a job

5 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

I love OPRAH too! I want to take tap classes too. You are SO unique - what are you talking about?!?
I'm really glad to hear you aren't using cloth diapers anymore. I was feeling really bad that I wasn't as environmentally friendly as you.
Your house only has 2 closets? Good thing you have two houses :) I didn't know that either.
I remember your poop pencil - that cracks me up just thinking about that!
You are so cute! thanks for sharing this post - it was fun getting to know you better ;)

Julie said...

ha ha you are funny... I think I knew most of the 100 things, well I guess we don't need to be friends anymore I already know toooo much :)
Just kidding you will never get rid of my friendship no matter how hard you try!

Ash said...

How fun read! I've been working on my 100 list since Feb. or something. Remember when I did my 10 favorites of the kids? Yeah, that was my start. I'm still working on my 70. I think I still have 20 left. Maybe I should go do that instead of making you a way to long post:)

P.S. Since you're dying to know... there were no "movies" on our get a way!

The Buttars Family said...

Yeah your husband is hot. You forget you still don't know how to use a plunger. Good thing I do. I guess I never felt threatened to do what you say until I was reminded you are a blue belt in karate.

Please kick my butt! :)

laci said...

Haha, I'm just reading the end of Ashley and Brandon's posts. Aren't you glad we married into a family with lots of humor?? I think about that sometimes. And that was fun, there was a lot about you I didn't know!! Maybe someday when I'm feeling energetic I'll have to do it. I enjoyed it!