Friday, September 26, 2008

Farewell WAMU


I will miss you WAMU...you provided me with lots of good times, like do you remember...

1. That silly guy who yelled at me when I wouldn't refund his fees, and I told him why, because he was mean...and then the next day he sent me flowers! (and he got his fee's refunded!)
2. All those college students who just couldn't understand why they went negative in their checking accounts and when I would ask to see their check registers, they would ask, "what's that?".
3. Those few dates I got asked out on...they were all very interesting!
4. Dillon...he's in a category all of his own!!!
5. All those moves...Salt Lake, Logan, North Logan, Provo.
6. Passing our audit with a higher score than my rival branch...aahhh sweet revenge!
7. All those many gay parades you TRIED to get us to participate in.
8. Those few customers that made me cry because they were just THAT mean (or I was probably just PMSing)!
9. Brandon...if it weren't for you WAMU I may never have gotten married.
10. When I had Bran and only had to pay $200.00 for the whole pregnancy and delivery...yes, I still do miss that insurance plan I had with you.
11. You're the reason I have a cell phone...getting stranded in the snowy canyon driving back from one of my many meetings in Salt Lake was no fun, luckily Becky was with me and she had a cell phone.
12. My retirement account I have (or had) with you...Please don't let me down, I need that money!

Thanks for all the memories, I truly will miss you.

3 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

I would maybe hold onto those compliments until you find out you get your retirement :) I hope for you they will pay out!
Good ole' Dillon - SICK! He is defin. a topic for another day!
WAMU brought Brandon to you - that IS verrrry, verrrry sweet!
- excuse me - i need to wipe a tear *sniff, sniff*

The Buttars Family said...

I knew I was inspired to open a bank account at WAMU when I was on my mission in Bonney Lake, Washington. I will miss the arguments if it's "wah moo" or "wah meyou". It was hard enough when Fred Meyer became Smith's Market Place. Now I don't know how long I'll refer to JP Morgan as WAMU.

The Buttars Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.