Sunday, September 14, 2008

cute boys

I just had to post these cute pics of my boys.
I love the little yellow jammies Trey has on in these pics...when I had Branson, my mom brought me a box of my baby things and in the box was these yellow pj's....they survived me, my brother, Branson, and now Trey!
Also note Branson's nose in the pic., a few weeks ago we started taking family walks every night and when we would get near our house we would let Bran out of the stroller to walk with us...however, he always insists on running and one night he was running so fast his legs couldn't keep up and he landed face first on the sidewalk...it was pretty scary and I was afraid to look at the damage, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I was envisioning 911, policemen, firetrucks and ambulances surrounding our house!!) Luckily it was just a bunch of scratches, a few brusies, and hardly any blood. Bran, one day those legs will catch up with you!

Forget crawling...Trey is now cruising...well kind of.
One of Treys fav. places to crawl to. May boys just naturally know where their thrownes are!
Whatcha got cookin' good lookin'! Trey keeps playing with this kitchen, even though it's fallen on him twice! Good thing the kitchen is so light weight...guess it's time for baby proofing!!

oooohhhh....who are those STUDS!!!

3 comments:

laci said...

Every single one of those pics is so dang cute Peggy! Those yellow jammies are like a keep-sake. That's cute! And tell Bran I'm sorry about his nose...that looks ouch! I still have trouble getting my legs to keep up with me (not that I run or anything - just normal walking gets me sometimes!) We're excited to see you all this weekend!

Julie said...

Ok so I thought I better write on your blog, since I know how you feel about comments and all.
I cannot believe how big Trey is getting! Geez I just saw maybe 3 weeks ago?! and he turned into a giant over night! wow kids I tell you.... Very cute! so um where is the cute mom that produced these boys...??? You need to add some pics of you :)

Fortunes said...

Your little guy looks like he's going to start walking soon. Michael is always triping and falling on his face as well. Boys will be boys, I guess.
Julia