Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Traditions


This weekend we went to Logan and had a great time...we got our hair done, did some shopping, visited with family, ate great food, and went up to Utah State University to walk around and go to the book store for some USU apparel. While up at USU we decided on a family tradition....every year we will go to the bookstore and buy USU shirts (which will be Christmas presents), then we will walk around and see what's new on campus and go to an Aggies football game. I can't wait till next year to put our tradition in place. I figure we should get our kids well acquainted with USU since that is obviously were they will go to college!
I think family traditions are so important and I want my kids to have wonderful memories of great traditions.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I think you should start another family tradition of hanging out with your sister (me) every week...or maybe at least once a month. I miss the logan days, it was always a fun get away to come up and visit you and be treated like a queen in my own personal suite....but I do enjoy that you live much closer :)

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

how fun!!! i love doing family traditions. i wish we had more of these! especially about getting your hair done. i am sick of doing my own ;) love ya