Monday, August 11, 2008

Trey's 6 Month Milestones

Trey Bug, you are growing up too fast!
Here you are 6 months old and look at you, so handsome and already getting independent!

I love that smile!
You can now sit up all by yourself and play with your toys.
You can feed yourself your bottle...this makes Daddy a little sad, he says he feels less needed. I say, I still have to get up and make you the bottle, so I still feel very much needed!
And, you are ALMOST crawling. You get into position, and then cry and fall to the ground...maybe next month, bud.

2 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

He IS ADORABLE!!!!! I love the 6 month stage but it definetely is a sad thing (like you mentioned) that they don't need you as much anymore. You will have to post a video when he starts crawling - so fun.

Ash said...

He looks like Ayda to me. Is that weird? Tell me you see it too!