Saturday, August 02, 2008

Best Things In Life

I thought I would write a blog post for a change. This is more or less going to be a list of things that I love and some of the best things in life.

THE 3 PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST

  1. Peggy
  2. Branson
  3. Trey

THE 3 PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DINNER WITH
  1. Peggy
  2. Branson
  3. Trey

THE 3 PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP WITH
  1. Peggy
  2. Branson
  3. Trey

MY 3 MOST FAVORITE PEOPLE
  1. Peggy
  2. Branson
  3. Trey
THE 3 PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO BE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITH
  1. Peggy
  2. Branson (I think)
  3. Trey
BRANDON BUTTARS' 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
  1. Peggy Buttars
  2. Peggy Buttars
  3. Peggy Buttars
  4. Peggy Buttars
  5. Peggy Buttars
  6. Peggy Buttars
  7. Peggy Buttars
  8. Peggy Buttars
  9. Peggy Buttars
  10. Kate Beckinsale
I would just like to thank my wife for all the great things she does and all the many things she does for me and our family. She's great mom and wife. I know she sacrifices a lot to be a stay at home mother besides her sanity and her figure. She's smarter than me, better looking than me, a better parent than me, and a lot more spiritual than me. I'm blessed because of that.

Well I better go. Branson wants to play Kung Fu Panda.

0 comments: