Friday, October 03, 2008

[TAG] LET'S SEE JUST HOW QUIRKY I AM....

I was TAGGED by "Tiff the Sniff" ....so here it is....I'm a QUIRK!

[TAG] Let's See Just How Quirky I Am . . .
tell about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours:

Quirk #1. I love to people watch, and yes, that includes me (I am a people, right)! Anyway, when I talk on the phone I like to look in the mirror (not because I'm amazingly beautiful...but you can think that if you would like!) but because I like to watch my expressions and hand gestures...it's just something I've done since I was young! WEIRD, I know.

Quirk #2. I have a SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS t-shirt...and I LOVE IT! It is the best fitting t-shirt I've ever owned. I haven't worn it out in public YET...but my time is coming!!! (Just in case you are wondering, I bought it to wear at my son's SpongeBob b-day party).

Quirk #3.
I love this poster. I made back in my college days. I have yet to find someone to share my love of it with me....but really guys....IT IS SOOOO COOL...just look at all those totally rad pictures. Ever since I've made this poster it has been displayed where ever I've lived, unfortunately it's usually behind a door, in a closet, or currently in my laundry room. WAKE UP PEOPLE, this poster is the BOMB! or am I just quirky?

Quirk #4. Sometimes when I walk around my house, doing housework or whatever, I RUN WAY WALK! Yeah, I'm a dork...but hey, I"m Bringing Sexy Back!!!

Quirk #5. I was diagnosed with TONE DEAFNESS, by my husband!
For example: Worm & Warm...they sound the same.
Dole, Dull, Doll...they sound the same.
He has even gone so far as to tell me I can't sing "I am a Child of God" right!
(Seriously, who does he think he is?!)...oh wait, anyone who knows me would probably agree...I just blame it on growing up in Ohio.

I tag...Brandon...why don't you share your quirks with the world now!

5 comments:

The Buttars Family said...

quirk #6...I can't make all my font the same size!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

BAH HA HA HA! I was laughing so hard reading this. I could totally picture you looking in the mirror talking on the phone. The sad thing is, I used to do that ALL the time also!
As for the poster, Sorry Peg - I just don't feel the radness :) Maybe I will have to see it in real life to REALLY appreciate it's beauty :)

Julie said...

That darn poster...You have a picture of it now so get rid of it!! Or maybe you should sell it on E-bay...
Ha ha

The Buttars Family said...

I agree. We have a picture we should get rid of it. I know we moved once and she had to re glue some crap back on.

amberd. said...

YES! I for sure knew you would be quirky. And while yes! I am quirky for snooping at your blog to see if you were really as quirky as I originally suspected. But actually...not really. Well, sorta. I'm snooping at your css coding. Brilliant! Did your husband build the layers for you? Or did you just get your layout somewhere. Your blog header is professionally designed...so I'm assuming the ol' hubby did that one for you. Or maybe you did it. Regardless...it's way super cool awesome and I'm here. At your blog. Getting inspired by the layers on your blog template. Muh ah ah ah!

OH! and the run walk thing. Hilarious. As well as the tone deafness. But listen...when I fill...I really feeeel. When I feel...I'm usually filling. I also drink Meeelk.