Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hee Haw Farms


This is a great place for a three year old. They had so many fun things to do. Bran could not get enough of the slides and the animal train ride. And what made it a little extra special...Nate & Laci! They came to visit us for the weekend.
I swear, Friday was a PERFECT day...we slept in, Brandon made us French Toast for breakfast, we went to Hee Haw Farms, topped that off with a little Toys R Us, Los Hermanos for dinner, and then we all headed home for some Wii game competitions.
Did I just say, Wii game competitions...that's right folks, we are happy owners of a Nintendo Wii. Brandon's work bonus this quarter came in the form of a Wii. Our whole family is pretty excited about this. So come on over people...we don't mind being used for our Wii!!!

4 comments:

Fortunes said...

That sounds fun. Next time you go, give us a call and we'll go with you. What are you doing next week?

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

WHAT THE FREAK!!! Am I the only one that hasn't been to this? It looks like so much fun.

AND A WII??? You better believe you are going to be used! I did Rock Band at Michelle's house and got 100%! First time baby - SO BEWARE! I am one fierce competitor!

Ash said...

I have got to get into some WII action. I have still never played one. I want one just for the aerobics game or whatever it's considered. Is that any good?

Well, it's about time we had a family vacation. You may get some company soon enough:)! We're always invited, RIGHT?:)

Julie said...

Yo yo....if you have bowling then we are on...and the wii fit!!