Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Family Tradition in the Making!

WE LOVE FALL!
What a perfect time of year to have lots of family traditions.
We decided last Friday to take the kiddies to South Ridge Farms for a hayride (which didn't include any hay) and to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. We had tons of fun and think it will make a great tradition. I'm already dreading the day when the kids start to think they are too old and cool to go to the pumpkin patch with mom and dad!

(p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM...WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!)



4 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

How fun! Have you been to Gardner Village? If not, you have to go. Your kiddies (and you) will love it.
I laugh about you saying when they get old and may not like going - because I FEEL THE SAME WAY. I don't know what it is, but I love doing little kid things. I always justify it by saying "sophia will love this". as i'm coloring in her coloring book and she is nowhere to be found.
love it!
when are you coming up to herriman? we miss you!

Jen said...

Way to go on making those family traditions happen. We just picked our pumpkins out from Macey's, that is way cool to go to a real pumpkin patch. I want to have a family tradition of driving in the canyon to see the fall colors on the trees, but gosh, I really have to get on that since it seems that they come and go so quickly.
I really wasn't much for Halloween growing up (I am pretty sure it is because I never had a really cool costume---so I am making up for it by getting a cute costume for Cayelle). You're right, though, I did love candy---and still DO.

Julie said...

So cute, I need to see that little boy I just want to pinch his cheeks!

tiki95 said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I can't wait to see you when I come in Nov. Can't wait to meet Trey, and see you all again. See you soon.