Friday, April 04, 2008

Sorry Folks....No More Bloggin'

So...Brandon thought he fixed the problem with the pictures being sideways, but he really didn't. And...our computer is rejecting our Windows program. So, until everything is fixed, I REFUSE TO BLOG. I am sad about this, because, I do have some way cute pictures to post. But, it drives me way too crazy to have the pictures sideways. I guess I'll have to resort back to the good ole' days when people did the One Hour Photo at WalMart and put their pictures in an album (or maybe even a scrapbook, if I'm feeling creative)!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Don't give up.. now how am I going to keep up with your life??? is this your way of trying to get me to move back to Utah??

Mat Siltala said...

Brandon you are a web designer and this is not acceptable!! I guess its like the mechanics car running the worst huh??? I miss you guys!