Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Easter Bunnies and Babies! Apr. 8, 2008

So my last post really got Brandon's attention...and what do you know...the very next day I had Windows installed on my computer so my pictures aren't sideways....Yeah!!!! So, let the blogging continue!!! Sorry, I'm a little behind. I know Easter was a while ago, but I just had to post these cute pictures of my kids with their bunny ears and the pics of Trey and his cousin Ayda.

We were going to buy Branson some bunny ears for Easter, but while at the store he kept throwing them out the cart (oh, the joys of shopping with a two year old!). So, we didn't buy them...but while he was having a great conversation with his Grandpa Buttars he kept telling him about these bunny ears and he would not be quite about these bunny ears he had seen at the store. So, Brandon and I had some last minute Easter shopping to do, and we found some bunny ears at the dollar store, and we just had to buy them...Funny, Branson wasn't as excited about the bunny ears as I thought he would be...but they made for some cute pictures!



Grandma and Grandpa Buttars go all out for their Easter Egg Hunt...which Branson had a great time at....look at all those eggs...and can you believe Grandma and Grandpa had even more surprises for the kids inside....boy, are the grandkids spoiled!!!! I guess that's one of the joys of being a grandparent.



Trey and Ayda are just the cutest little babies ever! It will be fun to watch them grow up together. Trey is 2 months old and Ayda is 5 months old in these pics.


1 comments:

laci said...

I decided to come down a few posts and be the first to comment on one! Looks like you guys were able to have lots of fun the past couple weeks. I love Bran and the cop story. I still like cops, I've never had a ticket though. It also sounds like you'll be having more fun this weekend as well, I was sad to find out we weren't the first to bum a room off you guys. Brandon and Peggy's is the place to be I guess! Hopefully you don't get sick of all of us. Maybe we'll have to stop by on the way home.