Sunday, April 13, 2008

Full House Apr. 13, 2008

We had such a fun weekend. My sister in law, Mandi, and her kids, Taeden, Harli, and Mayci and Grandma Buttars all came and stayed with us Thursday night. It was their spring break so they decide to come and have some fun at our house!

Well...needless to say....Nate and Laci were a little jealous, so they decided to come and stay with us too!! Unfortunately, Nate and Laci arrived after I put the camera away, so I had to steal a picture from their blog. They actually were headed down to St. George for some work meetings and we invited them to stay with us to break up their drive.

Who would have guessed that we could fit so many people in our little house....I hope everyone was comfortable. I was, but then again, I didn't give up my bed!

Here are some pictures of the cousins having a good time at their sleep over.

Kissing cousins...Branson & Harli....I hope Brexton doesn't get too jealous! Bran and Harli had so much fun playing together, they were always following each other around and holding hands. It was so fun and funny to watch them playing together.
Mayci, Harli & Branson
Taeden & Brandon...they had fun playing Sonic on the Sega.
Oh and here is Harli helping me take care of Trey. I must say she will be an awesome baby sitter one day and a great mom! Thanks for all your help, Harli! Especially with getting Trey to smile. He sure loves you!
Harli, Taeden & Trey bug

After having a fun sleep over and waking up to my famous breakfast of milk and cereal! Nate and Laci were on their way to St. George and the rest of us headed to Target, McDonald's, the mall and best of all....Jumpin Jacks! Jumpin Jacks is an indoor family entertainment center with several inflatable play grounds. I took these pictures from their website....I am so bummed I did not take my camera with me. The kids had so much fun, and it was a blast watching them jump and slide and smile and laugh! Even Mandi got in on the fun taking Mayci down one of the slides a few times!


I hope everyone had a good time. I guess it is your turn Ashley, Cody and kids to have a sleep over in good ole' Spanish Fork next!
Our weekend fun didn't stop there even though everyone went home. On Saturday, we got a babysitter again (I still wasn't brave enough to leave Trey) but we had such a fun date. We checked out a Mexican Restaurant in Orem and then went to a place called Color Me Mine. It is a place you can pick out different ceramics and paint them. It was so much fun. I can't wait to pick up our candy dish we designed and painted. We have to wait for them to put it in the furnace and glaze it before we can get it. I definitely think this is a date we will go on again, we really enjoyed it (I would highly recommend it for a date idea). Trey slept the whole time we were there which was nice and even better, Branson was very good for the babysitter and even fell asleep for her! It was a perfect ending to a great date!
To finish off our weekend....we went to ALL of church for the first time since we had Trey! We had been just going to Sacrament Meeting. I decided it was now "safe" to put Branson back in the nursery and I think he is so happy to be going back. I just wish there was a nursery during Sacrament Meeting...it was great to hear Bran screaming "my drink, my drink" during the whole closing prayer! If any of you know a good way to keep your kids quite during church, please let me know!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

sounds like you had a ton of fun... good for you, but umm when do i get to have a sleepover?!

laci said...

Alright! I was surprised to see Nate and I made it on the blog, but good job! Thanks again for letting us crash the party, I hope it wasn't too crazy. You guys sure do know how to entertain! :)

Ash said...

I guess I will have to plan a little sleepover. Maybe the kids and I will attempt a getaway without Cody.
It looks like you all had fun. Count us in next time:)!

Ash said...

I keep hoping for an update! I'd love to see knew pictures of the boys. I'm sure Trey is getting BIG!