Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Our Weekend Apr. 8, 2008

We had a really nice weekend....It all started with me and Brandon going away for a night at The Zermatt Resort in Midway (near Park City) while my parents watched the kids. They had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Ketterman...as you can see they played on the swing set for awhile, then blew bubbles, read books and Branson made sure Grandpa stayed alive by being his doctor and giving him countless shots!!!!

Even though the kids had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa, they were excited to see us when we got home.


We also were pretty excited to see them as well. But sad that Grandma and Grandpa had to go back home to Ohio when we got back. To ease our sadness we decided to go see the Chipmunks...literally....we went and saw Alvin, Simon, & Theodore perform at the Provo Town Center Mall. It was so much fun to watch them sing and dance...however....I think Brandon and I enjoyed it more than Branson...after all, I think that is our era!


Here is Branson watching the Chipmunks....I think he is more excited about his police sticker on his jacket than the show. You see, almost everyday, when school is getting out a police officer sits in his car across the street from our house (we live in a school zone). Well on this day, the police officer was sitting right in front of our house and since Branson seems to be afraid of the police, we decided to introduce him! So Brandon took him out to meet the police officer, which Branson thought was soooo exciting. And the best part of the whole thing is the police man gave him a sticker which he was very, very proud of! He didn't stop talking about his police sticker for the whole day! (Just wait and see how exciting it is to get a ticket from a police officer, Bran!)
So, for the most part we got our wiggles and jiggles out on Thursday and Friday so on Saturday and Sunday we were able to really enjoy General Conference. It was awesome to sustain a new prophet and really feel the spirit testify that Pres. Monson truly is a prophet of God.

1 comments:

Ash said...

WOW, I'm impressed! I checked out your blog Sunday to find out you were done, and now 2 days later I had all sorts of fun pictures and stories to read.
I love the pictures of Trey and Ayda sitting up, I hadn't seen them yet.
I want you to know that I didn't even notice that Trey was to big for his little outfit until I saw it on here. He's still looks very handsome and sweet.
Brandon, I want you to know that I am self concious (I have no idea how to spell that)to sing my heart out with the radio ever since your "tone deaf" comparison:)!
Anyway, I'm glad you're up and blogging again.
That's awesome that you introduced Bran to the cop. I guess you can't threaten him anymore, or can you?