Friday, July 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAN BRAN

Oooohhhh, Who lives in Pineapple under the Sea? Bran did today! He turned 3 and had such a fun SpongeBob Squarepants Party.
In preparation for his party Brandon and I stayed up late decorating our living room to give Bran that WOW factor when he woke up. And boy did we achieve that WOW...he walked in and said "is this even our house!" It was so fun to watch his excitement as he checked out all the decorations and then opened his presents. And his presents were everything Spongebob...from Spongebob shoes to Spongebob books and video games to Spongebob sippy cups and spoons and forks.




This was his "BIG" gift...a Spongebob pillow.
After a morning of fun, it was time for his party. We had the Bean family and the Crafts over for a BBQ and some fun in the sandbox and pool.
Alivia, Logan, & Bran...finding TREASURES in the sandbox...really, I hid little treasures in there.
Bran had so much fun riding the 4- wheeler with Alivia...he's already learning that older women are a good thing (she is 4)! She can steer the 4-wheeler and well, Bran still can't! It was so funny, Alivia and her brother, Logan, were riding together and Bran wanted to ride, so they both got off. When Bran got on, he sat on the very back of the seat and just stared at Alivia. It was so cute how he wanted her to drive him around. Another thing that was so cute was when Alivia was leaving Bran just automatically went up to her and gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek....really, it was soooooo cute! He just loves that girl. But she was quick to say they were just friends!
They also caught fish and rubbery duckies in the swimming pool with their butterfly nets. Sorry Bran I thought they were fishing nets...besides, when did you get smarter than me!
Here's Bran with his Spongebob cake....he was so excited about his cake. It was cute this morning I had Brandon call and make sure the cake was ready to pick up and it was, so Brandon left. After he left Bran kept saying "Daddy's going to get my cake, That's so nice of him, That's so nice of him."
Here are Janeece and Jen and the kids....the men, well, they are on the computer! Go figure!
Trey Bug waiting for his cake and ice cream!
Bran...not even five minutes after his party! I guess he really did party till he dropped...those crazy 3 year olds!


A few days before Bran's B-day we let him open the presents Grandma/pa Ketterman sent him. He was so excited when he opened his Cars pj's and SpongeBob pj's. You did good Mom...he loved all his gifts!
Look at that face....pure happiness!

This picture is funny because after Bran opened his presents we put some dance music on...while I was messing with the CD player to find the best dance song, I said, "Bran, I hope you have your dancin' shoes on, because we are going to dance!" Well, he ran so fast downstairs and came back upstairs with his monster slippers and said, "Help me put my dance shoes on, Mom." Bran, you are just too funny. I love you.


Bran and Trey also had their 3 year and 6 month doctor appt. this week....here are their stats:
Trey 6 months-height 28.5" 97% weight 18 lbs 9 oz 84%
Bran 6 months-height 28.5" 97% weight 17 lbs 3 oz 50% (it's just fun to compare)

Bran 3 years-height 39" 83% weight 31 lbs 42%
Congrats Bran...you reached the over 3 feet tall club!

6 comments:

laci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAN BRAN!! I'm so glad Sponge Bob found your house, I saw him out here in Virginia and he was asking me the way to your house. Looks like you had such a fun party! (way to go Brandon and Peggy!) I can't believe you are 3 years old...mostly cause that means I've been hanging around your family for 3 years now. Nate and I miss you lots (and Trey too, I hope you're taking good care of him) Maybe we'll call you on Sunday to hear more about your party. Love you lots!

Ash said...

You really did go all out with the whole Sponge Bob theme. Good job! Good luck topping that for Trey Bug. Poor Ayda is going to get the shaft I'm afraid.
Happy Birthday Bran. I can't believe you're already 3!

Julie said...

Oh sooo cute, Myself, Tiff, and Nicole are stalking your blog and all agree that you did a great job decorating. Looks like you had a ton of fun, too bad I missed it... Maybe next year!! (unless of course I am in Australia or Hong Kong, or....who knows that is a year away many things could happen).

Fortunes said...

Happy Birthday Bran! Your house was awesome. What good parents you are! Looks like a lot of fun.

Nichole said...

To the Peggy formerly known as Ketterman from the Nichole formerly known as Dubiel:

I found you. Well, technically, you found me first on Facebook. I'm not on there a lot so I came over here! It's been what amounts to a small forever. . .

I can't believe how fast time goes! You already have two really cute kids!

Me? I've been married to M for going on 9 years and we're "working" on the kids thing. It's not supposed to be work or so I hear, but it's taken us a while to get there. School took a while too. Guess we're just slow like that!

Thanks for catching up with me!

The Buttars Family said...

It was a great party. Branson got really lucky and got a totally awesome mom. I'm sure all his friends will be at our house when he gets older too because he'll always have the hottest mom. Peggy went all out. She is always good that way. She'll do anything for the boys. One day Branson will read this blog and think, "My mom is the bomb!"