Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brandon's Work Party

Bran was SOOOOO EXCITED to see Santa at Brandon's work party.
As Santa was talking to all the kids, Bran kept shouting out things like...
"Santa, I did be a good boy this year."
&
"Santa, I did pee in the toilet!"
It was pretty funny.
As you can see from the pictures, Brandon was pretty excited to see Santa, too!


I also thought you might enjoy some "out takes" from our family Christmas card picture.

If you're lucky, you'll actually get a card from us and get to see the award winning picture!
If you don't get a card from us...don't worry, we didn't end up with any pictures of us all looking at the camera...and knowing me, I'll probably post the picture some other time!

5 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

I just realized you had tagged me and I completely forgot about it! i am a jerk!
these pictures are hilarious. you better be sending me a real one. if not, we are no longer friends :)

Julie said...

I think you should send Brandon on santas lap for your Christmas card..just a thought :)
(and I am thinking you put that little blurb about not receiving a card because you didn't send one to me huh?! some day I will get a card)
Glad to see you are blogging again-let's get together soon! :) if you can I know it is busy around the holidays!

Fortunes said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't even gotten around to taking pics of the family for our christmas cards. I have a feeling I'm going to be sending new years cards. I love the pic of Brandon on Santa's lap.

Jen said...

That's one cute family. I love the outfits---especially the boys' p.j.s. I am a sucker for little kid pajamas.

The Buttars Family said...

I totally understand the naughty and nice thing now and why parents use that against their kids. It totally works so good. All I have to say is Branson Santa can see you or hear you. Or I'm going to call Santa. Oh how naughty Branson will be once Christmas is over.