Sunday, November 23, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged by Tiff Burris (I seem to know a lot of Tiffs!)

Eight is Great

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. OPRAH (I'm pretty much in love with her!)
2. Desperate Housewives (it's my guilty pleasure)
3. Friday Night Lights (Hey Julie, it starts back up in January...I know you can't wait!)
4. Days of Our Lives (I know, I'm bad)
5. The View
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. 90210
8. The Hills

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. I went shopping
2. I took a bath
3. I prepared my YW lesson
4. I ate taco bell for dinner
5. I wore my robe around the house until about 2pm
6. I sat around and relaxed
7. I ate some yummy chocolate
8. I explained to Bran for about the 200millionth time why he shouldn't hit or throw things at Trey!

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. La Frontera
2. El Toro Viejo
3. Cafe Rio (I really should of been born Mexican)
4. Fire House Pizzeria
5. Hot Dog on a Stick (I love cheese on a stick...what a great invention!)
6. My mother in law's (she makes the best pork chops EVER!)
7. Chili's (Thanks for introducing me to those mini burgers, Ashley)
8. Olive Garden (love their black tie mousse cake)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Christmas
2. Disneyland
3. Barack Obama as President
4. Going to a Murder Mystery Party at Julie's house!
5. being 40 (isn't that the new 20!...can't wait)
6. Bran going to preschool
7. Hugs and Kisses from my kids
8. Getting my hair done this Friday

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. A mustard yellow purse (not just any mustard yellow purse, but the one I saw in Park City!)
2. Bran being nice to Trey
3. A vacation for just me and Brandon
4. World peace (I have to say that, right?!)
5. A normal period! (sorry guys)
6. Financial stability
7. A job (preferably a bank teller job)
8. New valentine's day decorations for my seasonal shelf.

8 People I Tag
1. Julie
2. Laci
3. Ashley
4. Tiff C.
5. Tiff K.
6. Julia (I know Tiff tagged you too...this is just to enforce it!)
7. Jen
8. Brandon (he's always my go to guy when I run out of girlfriends!)




3 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

hey - what about jon and kate plus 8? are you done w/them now?
so when is this murder mystery party and why wasn't i invited???
that's it - we are over!
ps: i am pmsing really bad right now and want some of that chocolate you were talking about :)

Julie said...

You are soooo funny. I will be right over for Friday Night lights...My birthday happens to be on a Friday this up coming year, what more could I ask for!?
And as for the Murder Mystery party, if anything works out with these 10 billion blind dates I have then we will talk.
But I am not sure I can accept the tag as I don't even have 1 TV show I watch...let alone 8! Maybe I can answer the other questions.. we will see :)

Julie said...

8 is great...but not when it has been 8 years, 8 months, 8 days, 8 hours, 8 minutes, 8 seconds since you last blogged...what is up?? How are you doing?