Sunday, March 16, 2008

To be young again!

Ahhhh....remember the days when you could fall asleep while coloring!!!! And here is another side ways picture! But look how grown up our little BranBran is! He just looks so big in this picture.

Branson has been saying some super funny things lately, I just wanted to share one conversation we had.

Mommy says: Bran do you like girls?
Bran says: Girls are stupid.
Mommy says: But Bran, Mommy is a girl.
Bran says: Yeah, Mommy stupid!!!

Don't worry, we talked about using the word stupid after this little conversation...but I could help but laugh at what he said.

You may also be interested to know Bran has an imaginary Teddy Bear friend, which is quite amusing also. One conversation he had with his "friend" went something like this "thank you Teddy Bear, your welcome BranBran"! I just thought it was so cute how polite he and his "friend " are!

Anyway, Bran is so much fun and is constantly making us laugh...and annoying us....but mainly making us laugh and feel good. The other day when I was putting on my make up he said "I like you, Mommy....you're cute" Nothing like a 2 year old to boost your self esteem....Thanks Bran....I love you!





1 comments:

laci said...

Looks like you've been having some fun lately. Way to go! Thanks so much for letting us crash there the other night! That's the last time I'll be going up against Brandon in a trivia game, holy crap! Getting to play with Bran and Trey was lots of fun too, I have the cutest nephews and nieces in the world! :) Tell teddy bear hi for me...or to go home if he's getting out of hand. Haha.