Monday, March 17, 2008

Girls Day Out

Saturday was such a fun day...it started off with a visit to Rhonda, the tattoo artist, who specializes in permanent make up. My friend Julie needed to go for a touch up and while there I asked if she would draw my eyebrows on how she would do them...so she did...and they looked really good...all day I kept looking at them and thinking I really should do this...but there were a few times I looked at them and thought they looked weird....so only time will tell if I'll be brave enough to do it!
We then enjoyed a fabulous lunch at La Frontera, our fav. Mexican restaurant. You just can't beat those smoothered burritos! Then it was off to Julie's house for a mad game of Scrabble...the best game in the world! Kim (Julie's little sister....who happens to be my friend also) beat both of us...but we had a good time anyway.
I love girls day out...it is such a great time to be away from my duties at home and just have fun with the girls. I'm grateful to have a husband who lets me go and takes great care of our kids while I'm out. Julie, you need to hurry back to Utah so we can have more frequent play days!

Dr. Kim, Julie, and Me

Our best gangsta pose! What, What Kim!

Check out the eyebrows on those girls!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Of course you had to take pics after my eyebrows are all lathered up in vaseline... oh well. It was a fun day!
Back to Utah huh.... well maybe you can go pass my exams for me and then I will for sure be there soon :) and you can get your eyebrows done.

Ash said...

Look at all those updates. I just checked the other day and there was no news! I love the smile! How fun to have his little personality shine through. I wish I could fall asleep anywhere, that would be AWESOME!

Ash said...

You've got the most computer nerdy husband (no offense Brandon), and you don't text:)
I'll plan on seeing you tomorrow. We'll start your hair once my kids are down. Does 8:30-9:00 work?
Drive Safe!