Saturday, August 06, 2011

Super Crazy JULY!

July 3 - Camden's baby blessing. These are the only pictures I got from Camden's blessing day, but we were very fortunate to have almost all of Brandon's family there. It was a special day and Camden received a very special blessing from his Daddy. Camden was lucky to have Grandpas Ketterman and Buttars, Uncles Nate, Jason, and Cody, and Ryan Davies (2nd counselor in the bishopric) stand in the circle. After Sacrament Meeting everyone headed over to our house for a BBQ. All 16 grandkids were here and Bran and Trey were in heaven having so many cousins to play with. It was a super hot day, so most of the adults stayed inside and visited. We loved having everyone here (it was the first time we had all of Brandon's family at our house at the same time). Camden, I know you won't remember this day, but know you are loved so very much by your family.


July 4 - Grandpa Buttars 60th Birthday! Here he is with all 16 grandkids!
On the same day we all visited Great G&G Buttars at their new house in Layton...Here is a 4 generation picture. (I thought it was funny that Great Grandma Buttars told us she thought Trey looked like Brad Pitt!)


July 5
- G&G Ketterman head home after a 3 week visit. I am so bummed that I didn't take very many pictures while my parents were here. We are always so grateful when they come visit. They take such good care of the boys...and spoil them rotten! My mom took Bran and Trey to the park and/or splash pad almost everyday they were here. They also had many picnics and when out for ice cream several times. They were also a great help with Camden, holding him every chance they got...I had to remind my mom that it was okay to put him in his bouncer every once in a while! My parents are super hard workers and even when they are on vacation they don't take a break. I won't complain about though because we were the beneficiaries of it! While they were here they weeded our gardens and planted flowers, stained our fence, sanded and stained our swing set, installed an electrical outlet outside, mowed our yard, fixed a shelf that had fallen down, cooked us dinner and did the dishes...the list goes on!


July 18
- Branson's 6th Birthday! Bran had an awesome birthday! First, while G&G Ketterman were here he got his present from us and them, which was a big trampoline. Then the day before he turned 6 we celebrated at G&G Buttars with a Super Mario cake. The day of his birthday we had Grandma Buttars, Tiff, Tycee, Caleb and Talan met us at Disovery Gateway (a children's museum). It was alot of fun and Bran loved having a few of his cousins there to enjoy it with him. After the museum, Grandpa Buttars joined us and the kids played at the splash pad at the Gateway. Then G&G Buttars took Bran to Build a Bear where he got to build his very own Smurf. We then ate dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a pretty perfect birthday and Bran when to bed a very happy 6 year old!


Three of the weekends in July
....Renting our Condo in Logan! Yay it's rented for a least another year! One of the weekends we went up there we got to have a sleep over in the condo with the boys...I think they are pretty excited to live there when they go to USU!!!


July 21
- Bran's new bedroom! We finally made it official. Bran and Trey no longer share a room...and it makes bed time so much easier!


July 28 - Aug. 1
- Buttars Family Reunion! WoW! What a fun reunion this was! I missed the first day and a half (my depression sometimes gets the best of me) but I'm so glad my boys didn't miss any of it. The reunion included Cherry Hill, The Hill Air Force Museum, Boondocks, Golfing, The Layton Wave Pool, Game Playing, Yummy Dinners, Playing with Cousins, and lots of Visiting and Laughing and just plain FUN! I guess I must of been too busy playing because this is the only pic I took...they boys on the bummer boats at Boondocks. We look forward to this being a yearly family tradition...next year we are going to Disneyland for the Buttars reunion!


All month long - My flowers survive!!! I think after 4 years of living at our house we finally figured out what kind of flowers can survive in our gardens....Uh, Dad, I hope you remember what kind of flowers these are...I also hope you come next year and plant them for us again!!! Brandon and I definitely do not have green thumbs! In fact, if it weren't for our automatic sprinkler system our flowers probably wouldn't even get watered! I'm just so thrilled that they are still alive...I hope they survive August.


(yes, that is the window Trey broke by throwing a brick at it...gotta love 3 year olds!)

Coming soon...Updated pics of Baby Camden.

0 comments: