Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Did you know it's 2011! Jan. - Mar

Jan. 15th was Trey's big day!

That's right he turned 3.


He woke up to lots of presents and a super cool birthday hat!

He got an orange gun, a blue zhu zhu, and a Handy Manny computer.
Not to mention a Chuck E Cheese gift card, a Cars Garage, and Trios.

But what gave him the biggest smile was his Mickey Mouse Cupcake tower!
He's just like his momma with a major sweet tooth!

Trey's b-day party with his cousins had to get canceled the first time around due to a sick brother. But we made it up to him the following weekend with a trip to Training Table and Boondocks with Grandma/pa Buttars and several of his cousins.


Ahhh....Brother love!
They do have their moments of love...too bad they are only moments!

The boys and their Frosty the Snowman.
Trey cried when later that day Frosty started to melt and fell over.
It was so sad to see him look out the window and see the fallen Snowman.
His little lower lip started to tremble and he just couldn't hold back the tears.
It broke my heart.
Luckily he got over it pretty quickly.

I had to add this picture.
Trey sees his Daddy put a tie on every Sunday and insist he wears a tie too.
This particular Sunday I tried to tell him he didn't need a tie.
He insisted and he refused to tuck is tie into his sweater.
Pretty sweet look, Trey!

Finally, me! Yep, that's my 26 week baby BOY belly.
I'm so grateful I'm finally feeling good.
I was nauseous at the beginning of my pregnancy and then found out I had low iron, so I was completely tired and grouchy for a while.
Now, everything is under control, and I feel pretty great!
Can't wait till June.

Oh and one more thing.
Brandon turned the big 32 the beginning of March.
Trey and Branson were pretty bummed that Brandon's b-day party didn't include any Mickey Mouse cupcakes!
But, all in all, I think Brandon had a good day and got spoiled with some fun gifts and cards from the boys.

1 comments:

Fortunes said...

Congrats on a boy! We need to meet you guys for dinner this next month to celebrate!