Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Randomness!

Family Pictures, taken June 2010


Bran, age 4...almost 5!
Trey, age 2 1/2...This is as good as it gets, he wouldn't even look at the camera!
Bran's choice of jammies in the middle of July...CRAZZZYYYY!!! All summer long I had to beg him to wear short sleeve pj's.

Trey loves wearing Mommy's shoes!
I love this...Bran just face planted into the chair and fell asleep. Bran's 1st day of Preschool...We are so proud of you Bran.
Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point

Hogle Zoo
Total Boys...one day I was wondering why things were so quite and I came upstairs and found this. I love their Nintendo DS's!

Don't they just look like they belong...Hopefully one day they will be my little Aggies!


1 comments:

Jen said...

I am somehow always jealous of the great family pics you regularly manage to get. I will try to just be happy for you instead of jealous. :)