Tuesday, July 06, 2010

4th of July Weekend

On Friday, one of my best friends got married.

Julie, Me and Kate

Meet the new Kate Hudson!
(ps, I'm not sure why I look like a man is this picture...at least Kate looks BEAUTIFUL)

On Saturday, I finished redecorating my living room.

I LOVE IT! I gave it a new beachy/cabin feel. I now love to just sit in my living room and relax.


On Sunday, we did all the normal Sunday things and then in the evening we had some friends over for some:YUMMY! We also had lots of good laughs around our fire pit.


On Monday:

Brandon got to use his new truck for some MANLY stuff.

And then he got to:

YAY, we are so excited to get our fence up. No more finding Trey in the street!

Speaking of Trey:

He was super excited to wear Bran's old SpongeBob outfit.

And Bran...

He had a blast on the slip and slide.

Later Monday night, we got with some friends and played/practiced a little:



I had all the boys saying this....Just kidding....We are excited to be on a rec team with some of our friends in the ward. We start playing games in August.

So, even though our 4th of July weekend had no fireworks, it was still a pretty fun and productive weekend.

4 comments:

Julie said...

sick.. why did you have to put that ugly pic of me on here.. :) No you do not look like a man, and yes Kate looks beautiful! Fun times!

Fortunes said...

I love your living room and yea for fences. They really are worth the time and money!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

WAIT one gosh darn minute! i know those girls.
YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE??? I AM POPULAR. ok, not really. one of them is my sister and the other 2 hotties are her friends. so actually i'm just a wanna be.

you all look beautiful!

Splurp said...

yeah I made the blog! I think in that picture of the 3 of us you are the only one who looks cute. Thanks for the wedding pic though. Don't worry you didn't look like a man (or else girls would have been whistling at you-like when we went roller blading that one time..hehe). So when are the plans to come out and visit?